I am feeling so much love this week!!! I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Adrian over at Adrian Loves Owls. Thank you so much! You're awesome!
Here's a description of the award (taken from Adrian's page):
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
11 Things About Me...
- My husband and I have known each other for 14 years (our 5 year wedding anniversary will be in September!).
- I hate wearing lipstick. I feel like I look like I just ate a popsicle.
- I was a box office manager for 6 years. Now I am a professional freelance ticket seller (fancy huh?).
- I had my picture taken with Charlie Sheen while wearing my World of Warcraft warlock shirt (obviously a high point in my life).
- I love curry. Any kind.
- I've never lived outside of Alabama.
- My favorite movie as a child was The Last Unicorn. It's still one of my favorites.
- I do not like going to the beach. It's just not my idea of a good time.
- I love birds of prey (including owls of course).
- My dogs have middle names. Mason "Longsfellow" Williams and Blaze "Black Ice" Williams.
- I've got screws in both my feet (bunion surgery).
- When did you start blogging and what keeps you going? I started blogging in January of this year. Blogging helps me stay focused on what I want to accomplish in my life. I love it!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? I would love to live in the mountains somewhere in Japan, in a secluded area. I love Japanese everything and mountains are so peaceful to me.
- Do you collect anything? Not really, but I'm pretty sure I do have enough owl stuff to constitute a collection.
- Do you have any pet peeves? When people have a conversation with someone in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store. Just move!
- Do your coworkers know that you have a blog? No, but I doubt it would surprise them.
- Has anyone recognized you from your blog? No. That would be awesome though.
- What are a few of your favorite blogs? Adrian Love Owls (of course), Japanese Streets, Little Chief Honeybee, and Stuff I Put On Myself.
- Would you rather walk barefoot through a hallway full of cockroaches or eat one cockroach? I guess walk barefoot through a hallway. I could not eat one. Nope.
- If you could only pick one shoe to wear for the rest of your life, which shoes would it be? It's sad that I don't actually own a pair of shoes that I love that much. My perfect pair would have to be black and super comfortable.
- How much time do you spend doing your makeup? Maybe 5 minutes? Not very long though.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting new people! It's been so much fun connecting with people and sharing common interests!
- What's your favorite meal to cook?
- Do you play video games? If so, what games?
- If you could be a character from a movie, who would it be?
- What's your sign? Does it fit you?
- If money was no issue, where would you go on vacation?
- Do you have any tattoos? If so, which one is your favorite?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite smell?
- What would your dream hairstyle/hair color look like?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and how many?
- What's your favorite cartoon?
Blogs I'm Tagging....
- Life Collection
- Lost in Relocation
- Guppy and Whaleshark
- An Eclectic Kind
- Darth Pickles
- Of Corgis & Cocktails
- Brambles & Honey
- Tea Tree Vintage
- Wrapped Up In Rainbows
- Midwest Is For Lovers