Saturday, June 30, 2012

Liebster Award!


I am feeling so much love this week!!!  I have been nominated for a Liebster Award by Adrian over at Adrian Loves Owls.  Thank you so much!  You're awesome!

Here's a description of the award (taken from Adrian's page):
The Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
  1.  Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs!
 11 Things About Me...
  1. My husband and I have known each other for 14 years (our 5 year wedding anniversary will be in September!).
  2. I hate wearing lipstick.  I feel like I look like I just ate a popsicle.
  3. I was a box office manager for 6 years. Now I am a professional freelance ticket seller (fancy huh?).
  4. I had my picture taken with Charlie Sheen while wearing my World of Warcraft warlock shirt (obviously a high point in my life).
  5. I love curry.  Any kind.
  6. I've never lived outside of Alabama.
  7. My favorite movie as a child was The Last Unicorn.  It's still one of my favorites.
  8. I do not like going to the beach.  It's just not my idea of a good time.
  9. I love birds of prey (including owls of course).
  10. My dogs have middle names.  Mason "Longsfellow" Williams and Blaze "Black Ice" Williams.
  11. I've got screws in both my feet (bunion surgery).
 Adrian's Questions...
  1. When did you start blogging and what keeps you going? I started blogging in January of this year.  Blogging helps me stay focused on what I want to accomplish in my life.  I love it!
  2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?  I would love to live in the mountains somewhere in Japan, in a secluded area.  I love Japanese everything and mountains are so peaceful to me.
  3. Do you collect anything? Not really, but I'm pretty sure I do have enough owl stuff to constitute a collection.
  4. Do you have any pet peeves?  When people have a conversation with someone in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store.  Just move!
  5. Do your coworkers know that you have a blog?  No, but I doubt it would surprise them.
  6. Has anyone recognized you from your blog?  No.  That would be awesome though.
  7. What are a few of your favorite blogs?  Adrian Love Owls (of course), Japanese Streets, Little Chief Honeybee, and Stuff I Put On Myself.
  8. Would you rather walk barefoot through a hallway full of cockroaches or eat one cockroach? I guess walk barefoot through a hallway.  I could not eat one.  Nope.
  9. If you could only pick one shoe to wear for the rest of your life, which shoes would it be? It's sad that I don't actually own a pair of shoes that I love that much.  My perfect pair would have to be black and super comfortable.
  10. How much time do you spend doing your makeup? Maybe 5 minutes?  Not very long though.
  11. What is your favorite thing about blogging?  Meeting new people!  It's been so much fun connecting with people and sharing common interests!
My Questions...
  1. What's your favorite meal to cook?
  2. Do you play video games?  If so, what games?
  3. If you could be a character from a movie, who would it be?
  4. What's your sign?  Does it fit you?
  5. If money was no issue, where would you go on vacation?
  6. Do you have any tattoos?  If so, which one is your favorite?
  7. Why did you start blogging?
  8. What is your favorite smell?
  9. What would your dream hairstyle/hair color look like?
  10. Do you have any pets?  If so, what kind and how many?
  11. What's your favorite cartoon?  
 Blogs I'm Tagging....
  1. Life Collection
  2. Lost in Relocation 
  3. Guppy and Whaleshark
  4. An Eclectic Kind
  5. Bouxwho
  6. Darth Pickles 
  7. Of Corgis & Cocktails
  8. Brambles & Honey
  9. Tea Tree Vintage
  10. Wrapped Up In Rainbows
  11. Midwest Is For Lovers
 If you don't want to participate, you certainly won't hurt my feelings.  If you haven't checked out the blogs I tagged, go ahead!  You'll be happy you did!

 
 

6 comments :

  1. Yay! As soon as I saw this I thought "ooh, please tag me!" Hehe :) We have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tagged me! Yay thank you so much, definitely doing this when i get home from work! <3 much loveee! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me! It was so fun to fill out and really hard to actually think of new questions!

    Thanks again!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much love! That cockroach question... ick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for participating! I liked reading your answers. I LOVE curry too and I also hate it when people stop in the isle at the grocery store! Ughhh! So annoying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this, it was fun!
    And I totally agree with the grocery store thing! I think it is really rude- there are other people around you and they are busy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)