Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day 2012

So, this is my very first blog post. I was actually going to wait a while to start blogging, but I figured what the heck? Why wait when I can start it now? One of the main reasons I want to start a blog is to keep my life on track, and what better way to do that than post my resolutions for 2012? I already know I have big changes coming this year (the biggest is starting grad school for my MBA), so I'm hoping I can accomplish everything on my list. I can check one off just by posting this!


New Year's Resolutions

2012

· Chill Out!!!

· Re-Open Etsy Shop.

· Lose 15 pounds.

· Dye hair blonde (and one other funky color).

· Make good grades.

· Take dogs for walks more often.

· Travel to at least 4 new places.

· Start a blog (for fun and no pressure).

· Explore area where we live. Find new places to go and get out of the house.

· Spend more time outside in nature.

· Volunteer somewhere at least once.

· Take lots of pictures!

· Spend more time with friends and family.

· Take time to read more books.

· start a menu planner.

· start a budget.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)