So, this is my very first blog post. I was actually going to wait a while to start blogging, but I figured what the heck? Why wait when I can start it now? One of the main reasons I want to start a blog is to keep my life on track, and what better way to do that than post my resolutions for 2012? I already know I have big changes coming this year (the biggest is starting grad school for my MBA), so I'm hoping I can accomplish everything on my list. I can check one off just by posting this!
New Year's Resolutions
· Chill Out!!!
· Re-Open Etsy Shop.
· Lose 15 pounds.
· Dye hair blonde (and one other funky color).
· Make good grades.
· Take dogs for walks more often.
· Travel to at least 4 new places.
· Start a blog (for fun and no pressure).
· Explore area where we live. Find new places to go and get out of the house.
· Spend more time outside in nature.
· Volunteer somewhere at least once.
· Take lots of pictures!
· Spend more time with friends and family.
· Take time to read more books.
· start a menu planner.
· start a budget.