Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I Love - Happy

I tried to create a happy, upbeat, colorful theme for my Things I Love post today.  Who couldn't use a little happy in their day?  Enjoy!

(via: Natalie Dee)
I'm not really into most board games, but Trivial Pursuit is serious business in our house.

(via: Zoenails)
Totoro nails! If you haven't seen Tororo, please do yourself a favor and rent it for a rainy day. 

 (via: Joie De Vivre)
Beautiful rainbow bento.  I haven't had too much luck with making my bentos this cute.  I'm more about making them yummy. 

Oh Maru, you silly kitty. You light up my life.



(via: FlourishCafe)
This is just too cute.  I would love to have a little teardrop camper like this.  I think it would be a lot easier to get the camper than it would be to convince my husband to go camping.  




 (via:missbrache)
Love this colorful dress.  I think I would just end up twirling around in it and making myself dizzy. 
 

1 comment :

  1. I absolutely adore Natalie Dee-I've been reading her for YEARS...since like 2004 or 5...
    And that last dress just rocks my world!
    Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)