Friday, April 20, 2012

Well hello there!


Hello!!!  Remember me?  It has been a while!  I really hate that I've been MIA for a week, but we're in the process of moving AND I've been super sick.  On top of that, our little rescue dog Pumpkin is not doing well at all.  There's a chance he might have distemper, which is not good.  We've been doing all we can to nurse him back to health, but it's been a slow process and we're hoping to get a conclusive diagnosis today.

As you can see from the photo above, I HAVE BLUE HAIR!!!  I used two different brands of dye on the top and the bottom and I have to say that I'm kind of disappointed with the top half results.  It seems like it's coming out even after 2 washes.  Oh well.  I still love it.  I feel like I have mermaid hair.  

Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive and I hope to actually start doing regular posts next week.  I'm so excited!  I've missed blogging so much. 
 I hope you have a great weekend!!!



1 comment :

  1. Sorry you have been sick and so sorry about your pup, I hope he is ok.

    I love the hair! So cute!

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)