Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free June Sponsorship!


Would you like to advertise on The Quiet Owl for free during the month of June?  Well ok then!  I'm giving away 10 free sponsorship ads that will run June 1- 30.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at info@thequietowl.net.  I'll except the first 10 ads I receive and will e-mail you to confirm whether it's been accepted.  Deadline for entries will be May 31st or whenever all slots are filled.

Please include the name of your blog, the link you would like your ad to go to, and a 200 x 60 pixel ad.  Here's an example below...
Please let me know if you have any questions!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)