Saturday, May 19, 2012

Merry Mushrooms!



I hope y'all are having a great weekend!  I just had to share these pictures of the mushrooms growing in my backyard.  The first picture is my favorite because there's a little mushroom growing under the big one.  It's like a mama mushroom with her baby! 
Anyways, today I'm going to have lunch with some friends and then my brother in-law and his girlfriend are coming to visit from Nashville for a few days.  I'm excited to spend some time with them, although I'm pretty sure the boys are just going to play Diablo III the whole time (anyone else being ignored because of this?).
Do you have anything exciting going on this weekend? 


1 comment :

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)