Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Review

 Found Jake sitting in the cereal aisle at Wal-mart.  It made my day.
 
 Green nails, green smoothie.


 Hair pre-bleaching.  Ewww...

 Hair post bleaching.  Ahhh!!!


Mason thinks this is his chair now.

 Lost at Trivial Pursuit, but I will have my revenge.

I had an ok weekend.  Friday we went thrifting and I found a few things (I'll post later).  I bleached my hair in preparation for a new hair color.  As a blonde, I looked like I was channeling Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones (which has been disappointing this season).
I'm heading up to Ohio sometime this week (I said I was going this past week, but apparently I can't read a calendar).  I hope to do a bit of thrifting while I'm up there.  It will be interesting to see what the Northerners have to offer.
Anyways, I hope not to be MIA too much.  We'll have to see what kind of cell reception I get up there.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week!!!




2 comments :

  1. Excited to see your new hair color!! I wanna play some trivial pursuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is not often you find someone that adores adventure time! both our cats are named after adventure time characters!

    -meg

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)