Monday, July 2, 2012

Fourth of July Sale!


This is a great week for me.  Not only do I get to celebrate the fourth, but it's also my birthday week!  Just because I'm so selfless and don't want to hog all that fun to myself, I'm offering a discount of 15% off your whole purchase in my Etsy shop this week!  Just use the code FIREWORKS15 between 7/2 and 7/8 and reap the savings!  You're also getting a sneak peak at my What I Wore outfit for the week.  I added a bunch of new goodies last night, so check it out.  Be safe this week (there's crazy drunk people out there with fireworks)!


4 comments :

  1. Woohooo! I am going to head over to the store right now. I look forward to seeing more of your What I Wore outfit - so patriotic. Sounds like a fun week for you - happy early birthday :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping! Shopping! YAY!
    -XO Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I adore this photo of you! What a cute idea :] And what darling things you have in your shop! I just may have to purchase something come Friday when I get that paycheck :] Oh hey! My boyfriend's birthday is this week too, so yay! for birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the blue dresses! If only the measurements were on my side.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)