1. I totally got this glitter unicorn picture to put up next to my velvet Pegasus (so exciting!).
2. This is an awesome owl plaque. However, while I was getting it, a lady over on the next aisle of the thrift store was snatching up 3 or 4 pieces of Pyrex that match the bowl I have. I am pretty sure they were cheap too. I seriously almost cried. I guess that's the way thrifting goes sometimes.
3. Got this beautiful twin sized bedspread and haven't decided whether or not to put it in the shop. I'm not sure I need another blanket.
4. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I have wayyyy to much mushroom stuff, but I couldn't pass up this set for only $3.00 at a yard sale. They match my kitchen colors perfectly!
5. I pretty sure I've started a latchhook collection. I picked up this lovely rug for about $1.00.
Last, but not least, is the best find of the month. And it's not even mine! My husband is an avid video game collector (retro and rare) and was hunting around on Craigslist and found this....