1. My first paint by numbers picture. I don't know why they are so hard to find, but this one is beautiful!
2. This blanket had a hole in it, but I fixed it right up. It's now adorning my banister for the rest of autumn.
3. This coupon file from 1980 is pretty neat.
4. My Beetlejuice (Beetleguese?) mini-collection. They all came in a bag together. I love the little snakes!
5. Someone left this crochet pattern book at the counter of the thrift store because they didn't want it. Well, I did and scooped it up. It has the most awesome patterns from the 70s.
6. More Pyrex...with the lid! I will never get enough.
What neat stuff have you all found lately? The holidays are approaching (gah...I know), so I'm going to be adding more and more clothes to my shop. I've decided to scale back on household goods, mainly because they are just to darn expensive to ship. I'm packing a lot of them up for inventory for our future store.