Monday, November 12, 2012

Week in Instagram

 1. Out by the lake. 2. Pumpkin beer is delicious. 3. I voted!  4. Our first fire of the year.  5. Tea haul (and they are all delicious).  6. Maple trees are so beautiful in autumn.

One of my goals lately has been to take more pictures of my random daily life with Instagram.  However, I feel like I would be bombarding my poor followers on Intstagram with way too many pictures.  Anyone else feel this way or is it just me?  I actually never get sick of looking at other people's pictures on Instagram, but I wonder if that's just me too.  Anyways, last week was a bit crazy with the election, but I'm personally happy with the way things turned out.  Friday we went up to my hometown to take care of some business (so it wasn't exactly a fun trip).  BUT, I did find a new thrift store to hit up on the way up there, so I was a happy girl.  Saturday was football day and things didn't go great for my team.  I guess we couldn't be number one forever.  Yesterday I spent literally the whole day studying for a business law test.  Fun stuff!

I'm looking forward to this week.  Tomorrow will be filled with taking photos for Etsy.  Thursday, Todd and I are going to a seminar on taxes for small business.  Saturday, I'm going to see that movie which should not be named (ok, it's Twilight).  My friend Jasmine and I have seen all of them together, so it's more of a tradition than anything else.  Now we'll have to find a new movie to go see annually!

I hope you all have a great week!!!

21 comments :

  1. Pretty Photos! High Five for voting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah Twihards! <-- I've never used that word before! Pumpkin beer? That sounds gooood. I want to try it.
    I wish I had a fancy phone to play instagram on!!!
    (I'm glad things turned out how they did with the election too! Yay!)
    Your fire picture looks like it could be that yule log thing you can play on your TV during the holidays. ...I watched the yule log with music this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, we were burning one of those logs that you buy at the store, so it did look a bit fake. Sure beats having to search the yard for wood and start a fore from scratch!

      Delete
  3. Awesome pictures!!! I love the first one, by the lake. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so beautiful that day by the lake.

      Delete
  4. I take a lot of photos of my daily life but don't bother putting them on Instagram, I really don't want to bombard my followers with photos of the same walk I do most days with the dogs or each of my meals. I should really share a little more though, without going over to the top, particularly considering I'm addicted to checking out other peoples photos.

    I'm going to see the film that cannot be named this weekend too, me and a couple of friends are going to celebrate/mourn the fact it is over xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, glad it's not just me! It's hard to believe it's been going on for 5 years now! I'm sad it will be over too.

      Delete
  5. Your week in insargram looks so cozy comfy!! Love it! Also I refresh my instagram a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking Instagram shots throughout my day. :) These really came out fabulously, also, I love Yogi's calming and bedtime tea too!!! Soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both very good. They have a good bit of fennel, which I love in a tea.

      Delete
  7. yay your instagram photos are awesome! i totally like them :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. meh i like taking way too many photos - especially in disney. i say take as many as you want! gotta love the warm winter like photos you are taking too

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only one who takes an overabundance of photos!

      Delete
  9. I love seeing ppl's instagram pics...especially when they're as pretty as these. I love the glimpses into the small details of ppl's lives, as peeping-Tom-like as that makes me sound :) Just after stumbling upon your lovely blog and I'm an instant fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same way. I guess seeing people's everyday life just makes them more relate-able.

      Delete
  10. i never get bored of looking at people's pictures either! and finding a good thrift store always turns a day around :) and i'm loving that cozy fire- i can't wait till we start using our fireplace and making s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me! My house is so cold today that I would love a fireplace in every room!

      Delete
  11. Holy moly I LOVE Yogi tea. I used to have such a serious addiction to it <3

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. They seem to create such a good blend of flavors. I haven't had one that I didn't like!

      Delete
  12. I never get sick of looking at people's photos on Instagram! Instagram is my favorite. I am also very pleased with the election results :] My sweetie and I usually just watch movies at home, but I have been begging him to go see the newest Twilight flick in the theaters. Like a date. (For the record, he hasn't taken me yet but is leaning towards it.)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)