I know I already did a post about how thankful I am for everyone who reads and sponsors this little blog, but you all deserved your own post. Here's some other things/people that I am thankful for today and every day...
- My husband. Seriously, I can't imagine my life without this guy. He keeps me so grounded (or at least tries to) and constantly motivates me. Even after 5 years, he still tells me I'm beautiful and that he loves me everyday. I'm a very lucky girl and I love him so much!
- My Parents. I'm thankful to have parents that raised me to think and always support my decisions, no matter how dumb they probably think they are sometimes. They probably think the hair color and piercings were a teenage phase, but they were wrong (Sorry mom & dad!).
- My doggies. I love my little fur babies like children. They bring joy into my life on a daily basis.
- My business. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to do what I love for a living. My life has changed entirely since I quit my 9-5 and I honestly haven't fully gotten used to working from home. It's slowly become easier, so I know it will only get better in the future.
- My health. I'm grateful to be relatively healthy. Despite the belly I've gained from sitting at the computer all day, I'm thankful that it's something I can change. I'm going to take a page from Lauren's book and try to get in the best health of my life before I turn 30 in July.
- My in-laws. Yes, I love my in-laws. I couldn't have married into a more loving and just all around awesome family. I can't wait to see them next week!
I'm sure I could write a list a mile long about all the things I'm thankful for, but I'll leave it at this. Again, thanks to all of you who let me into your lives. Have a happy & safe Thanksgiving.