Monday, December 3, 2012

Back from Nashville!

I'm back from my brief vacation.  We had a lovely time in Nashville and it just made me even more excited to move up there.  I met the wonderful Lauren of Old Red Boots, and she is undoubtedly one of the sweetest, nicest people I have ever met.  She was kind enough to show me around some of the local East Nashville hotspots and took me to a few places that we might be able to put our business!  (Thank you Lauren!)

I was going to go to Porter Flea, but the line was insane!  That's a great thing though because that means it's popularity and support is growing.  Can't be mad about that!  I can also say that the Goodwills of Tennessee are freakin awesome.  I racked up at two different ones.  I also enjoyed some quiet time with my in-laws.  I won a game of Trivial Pursuit AND Scrabble, which I'm sure will never happen again!

I've got a few bits of schoolwork and tests this week, but then I will be done for the semester!  It's been so hectic lately and I'm ready for it to be over.  AND I need to get back to blogging!  I've missed writing posts and reading everyone else's posts!  

 

3 comments :

  1. I like that picture!
    Miss reading you!
    I want to go to Nashville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! You are so sweet! It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome!!!
    Glad you're back! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)