Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend In Pictures

 
 I re-arranged my office and decided that I needed a succulent to put in my little owl planter to spruce things up.  I think it's pretty darn cute.

 
 I've vowed to get up the day after Christmas to buy lights for our deck for YEARS.  Every time I go, they're already sold out.  So I broke down and got some this weekend and I'm already in love with them.

 
 Got this marvelous velvet painting.  I put it in our bedroom, and it adds just the touch of tack I was looking for (I think...).

I've been working on some perler bead necklaces to put in the Etsy shop.   I hope to have them all posted for sale this week!

 
Got this adorable purse at Charlotte Russe for only $15!  I love it!

 
We bought this baby charcoal grill about a week ago and have been loving it.  There's nothing better than a burger from the grill.  Tonight I'm making shrimp skewers on it!  Let's hope I don't mess them up.  I've also decided Indian Pale Ales are my new favorite beers.  I've been enjoying a pack of Red Hook Long Hammer IPA for the last week or so.  Anyone have any other IPAs that they can recommend?

This week is going to be awesome.  My husband and I are working hard on business plans and trying to figure out the fun stuff (web-sites, products, decor, ect...) and the not so fun stuff (how to form an LLC, where to put our business, financing).  It's going to be an exciting and nerve-wrecking journey, but I'm happy it's happening.  I'm also getting my thighs tattooed on Thursday!  I can't wait!  I probably won't be so chipper about it when they're swollen like balloons on Friday.

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you.  June is finally here, so the weather is heating up.  Summer is finally here!

 

4 comments :

  1. oh my gosh, those things are so beautiful. those photos are wow just more than perfect *_* !
    i just followed you honey, i love this blog! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much goodness in this post! Love the succulent/owl combo and the perler bead chevron necklace. So whimsical. As far ass IPAs. . .I'm still working on my love of hops so I'm not quite to the IPA stage yet to make any recommendations. Wish I could help more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owl planter. I just saw an owl planter at TJ Maxx and passed it up. Now you are making me really regret it. Yours is so cute! Have fun getting all your ideas together for your store. It's so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two Hearted by Bell's Brewery is my favorite IPA! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)