Monday, January 16, 2012

Honesty


I've been slacking off on updating my blog, and that's ok.  I started it with the promise that I wouldn't let it stress me out. However, I think I've subconsciously been putting it off because I feel like I should be as good as other blogs that have been around for years.  I also feel like I just started my blog with no direction or focus.  On top of that, I would also love to be posting outfit pictures, but I feel like I'm light years away from having the confidence to do that ( I love One Sheepish Girl's "Blogging for Confidence" series.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way!).
 
Today I'm going to try to regain some focus and establish what I want to accomplish with my blog (I'm a business major, so I should know that I need a mission statement!).  I want a new layout with tabs and buttons and my own graphics and blah, blah, blah...  Ok, so I probably won't get to all that today, but at least I can get some sort of plan in my head.  Wish me luck!

 (via: estheticcore)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)