Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meet the Dogs


We don't have kids yet, so we really do treat the dogs like our babies. They bring so much joy to our lives.


This is Mason. He's our first baby and I love him to death. We adopted him from a shelter even though I was a bit apprehensive about getting a dog at the time. I can't imagine life without him now. He sleeps under the covers right next to me every night!



This is Blaze. We kind of adopted him by accident. He belonged to one of our neighbors that pretty much completely ignored him and let him run around the neighborhood. When it would rain, we would let him into our house. Eventually, that led to him just living with us. It's taken some time for him to trust people again, but we've pretty much turned him into a big baby.



This is our silly little Pumpkin. We found him wandering outside our neighborhood one night and he was just about starved to death. He was so friendly and loving that we could not leave him to go hungry or get run over. So for the last few months we've been treating his worms, putting some weight on him, and we got him fixed. He's much healthier now and we're hoping we can find a great home for him. He's such a sweet baby, but three's a crowd when it comes to dogs at our house.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)