Thursday, January 5, 2012

What I'm reading...


I love reading, when I make the time to.  I was looking for a book to take with me on a trip a few months ago and my husband said, "you should start reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind".  I'll admit, I probably rolled my eyes at him at first, mainly because he's a dork.  I've never read any true "fantasy" novels before, but I gave it a try.  The first book in the series is "Wizard's First Rule".  Totally awesome book. It's long, but it's easy to read and never gets boring. 
A few weeks ago I started on the second book in the series, "Stone of Tears".  I've actually kind of been avoiding reading it, because every time I start I don't want to put it down.  If I had the time I could just read straight through this book without stopping. This series seems to have something for everyone. Drama, romance, action, violence, good vs. evil.  You name it and it's in the book.  No vampires though...not yet at least. There are A LOT of characters to keep up with, but I think that's why it's so interesting.  You never know what's going to get thrown at you.  I'm only about half way through the book, but I definitely give it a thumbs up.  If you want to learn more about the series, click here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)