Sunday, February 12, 2012

Amazing Anime- Fairy Tail

 (via: humajasmine)

I love animes that are action-packed and funny at the same time.  Fairy Tail is definitely one of those.  The story follows Lucy, an up and coming mage that joins the magic guild Fairy Tail.  She teams up with Natsu, Gray, and Erza to go on missions for the guild and fight for the greater good.  Since this series has been going since 2009 (and is still going), there's no shortage of episodes or characters.  I've watched the majority of the episodes except for the most recent and have not gotten bored yet.  I highly recommend it!
 (via: deviantart)

My favorite character is Happy.  He's Natsu's sidekick/pet/BFF and always helps get him out of trouble.  I mean, how could you not love a blue kitty with wings? 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)