Saturday, February 11, 2012

What I Wore- Khaki and Cranberry




I have to apologize for the crappiness of these pictures, but it was my first time using my remote and tripod on my camera, and we don't really have a good place for me to take pictures at this house. Anyways, I love this dress!  When I got it, I really didn't think there was any way I could fit into it, but I do!  I love that I can pair it with a million different color combinations.  
I hope to really get this blog rolling, but it's hard with our impending move and things kicking back up for me at work.  All I want to do when I get home is watch NCIS (which I think I'm addicted to now). 
Well, I've got my coffee and am forcing myself to do homework today. I've procrastinated on it long enough.  I shall get it done today!!!  
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Target
Tights: Urban Outfitters 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)