Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rammstein Concert


So I've been a Rammstein fan almost since they became popular in 1995.  They've always been known for putting on an elaborate stage show, and they did not disappoint.  With 26 trucks of production equipment ( a big show usually might have 7 trucks or so at the most), they came with pyro, flame thrower guns, masks, and wings, confetti, foam, and lots more.  My husband and I got 2nd row seats, so we were about as close as you could get to the stage, and it was pretty awesome.  I've seen a lot of shows, from Kiss to Celine Dion, to Miley Cyrus (obviously not by choice but at work), but this was by far the best production I've ever seen.  I'm so glad we got a chance to see them live!



1 comment :

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love concerts but haven't gone to one yet this year. Husband and I seem to be turning into homebodies. :)

    x, C

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)