Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Amazing Anime- Kanon

(via: kanoncosplay)

Since the last few anime post I've done have been about kind of dark subjects, here's one that's a little lighter. I'll give you one guess as to what it's about....wait for it....a boy in high school!!!
Kanon does revolve around Yuichi, a boy in high school who has lost the memory of the last 7 years of his life.  He goes to a city he visited in his past to live with his cousin and aunt to try and regain some of his memory.  The story follows him and 5 girls who are connected to him in some way.  You can read a little more about it here, but I can't really say a whole lot about it without giving some key things away.  The version you want to watch is from 2006, not the 2002 version.
Apparently, this anime is categorized as "harem", based on that it follows a protagonist followed by 3 or more members of the opposite sex.  I'm sure some animes in this category could are geared towards the male viewers, but trust me, this one is for the girls.   It will make you laugh and cry at the same time, which means that it really ropes you into the story.  
This is the perfect anime for a rainy day alone, curled up on the couch with a blanket and a good cup of tea (and a box of tissue nearby).  You'll definitely enjoy it!


 

1 comment :

  1. It sounds like a sweet and interesting storyline. I have never really gotten in to anime but I would like to check this one out :]

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)