Saturday, May 5, 2012

Things I'm afraid to tell you...


I was inspired by Catherine over at Life Collection to do this post about things I'm afraid to tell you.

I have always had self esteem issues.  I think I'm dealing with them better now as I get older, but I've never really been happy with myself.  It seems I always could have done something better or if I don't do this I'm going to fail at life.  I always seem to be worrying about something and it's really hard for me to just chill out.  

I'm not healthy, nor have I ever really been healthy.  I would love to have the motivation to exercise and eat right everyday, because it shouldn't be that hard.  But I really think that I'm just lazy.  Do I want to feel good and live longer?  Yes.  So why am I even giving myself a choice about it?  I'll try to work on it.


Most of my friends don't know that I blog.  I guess I haven't really come out of the "blogging closet" so to say.  I guess I just want my Etsy shop to be up and running when I finally tell everybody, but I'm also a bit insecure about people I know in real life seeing my blog.  I'm not really sure why, because I'm being 100% real on my blog, but I guess I'm a bit more open on here than I am in real life.  




1 comment :

  1. So glad you shared these things, it isn't easy to open up sometimes. I can totally relate to you on the self-esteem and health things.

    Its weird how it can be hard to share your blog with people. I share my posts on Facebook but for a long time rarely talked in person to anyone I knew about it, it was like a half-secret.

    I think you are brave for sharing,

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)