Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekend Review







Friday was my husband's birthday, so we took a little trip over Anniston to eat at Mata's.  They have the best pizza ever.  We also did a little thrifting and I found a ton of Merry Mushroom stuff.  I didn't get any of it but it was fun to find.  I also made my husband a spice cake with cream cheese icing.  It was super yummy.  We picked up a pack of this new Guinness too and it's really good!  My husband love original Guinness, but it's a bit too strong for me.  This lager was just right.
We spent the rest of the weekend cleaning and trying to get completely unpacked.  We were pretty successful, but I feel like I have too much junk.  I need to do a bit of purging!
What did you do this weekend?  I hope it was fun!!!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)