Friday, June 15, 2012

So Sleepy...


I seriously hate going out of town and the adjustment of getting back home.  I have piles of laundry to do, stuff to put away, and a TON of stuff to list in my shop.  I guess those are good problems to have, but right now I'm too tired to do anything.  And I hate not having the time to blog.  But, I've been too busy and I'm at work all day today, so all of that will just have to wait!  

Next week I have great stuff to share about my trip!  Hopefully this weekend I can get my head together and get back on track.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I apologize for my neglectfulness.  I will give you all my full attention next week!



3 comments :

  1. cutest drawing ever! good luck catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling of trying to catch up. We have been out of town three out of the last four weeks, so things are still a bit crazy around here. I want to get back to my routine but don't really remember how!

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get some rest! I definitely know how you feel. I am still so behind on catching up on all my lovely blogger friends posts *sigh. Everything will get back to normal soon though :] Can't wait to hear about the trip!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)