Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things I Love

These socks are just about too cute.

The embellishment on this dress is simply beautiful.
 I would totally have a fake tea party with this set.  Too bad it sold.


 I really want to learn how to can.  That way I can use cute labels like these.


 This is a wonderful quote and such a pretty print!


I might have to get this.  It looks just like my Blaze!

I hope you all are having a fantastic week so far.  I'm feeling like a bit of a Negative Nelly today, but I'm trying to get past it.  It just seems like too much stuff is happening all at once, and I just kind of want to crawl under my covers and stay in bed all day.  But there's work to be done, so I hope a good cup of coffee and toast with blackberry jam will help cheer me up.  



3 comments :

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)