Sunday, August 19, 2012

Amazing Anime- Sket Dance


This is an anime that I'm currently watching and is still going on (I think it's up to episode 72?).  Sket Dance is about a high school club that specializes in helping others.  There's a goofy guy named Bosson, a hockey stick wielding girl name Himeko, and a guy named Switch who only communicated through a voice system on his laptop computer.  The show follows these three on their quests to help others with their problems.  There are many characters in the series that make multiple appearances.  
 
As I've said before, I'm a fan of any anime that can combine comedy and drama, and Sket Dance definitely has a winning combo of both.  There are some super serious parts (really serious...like WTF serious), but the majority of the show is just hilarious.  I highly recommend it!  And of course another perk is that you can watch it for free here on Crunchyroll!!!



1 comment :

  1. thank you! i'm going to check this out - i love anime & manga, but i haven't found a new series (book or show) in awhile.

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)