Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore- Down by the River

Outfit:
Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Rue 21

I really shouldn't call this an outfit post, because you clearly cannot see the glory of this dress in any of these pictures .  It's actually just a really simple knit dress with a cute collar, but I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing it with a ton of different cardigans and tights this fall.  It was on super-sale at Dorothy Perkins for only $11!

We visited my parents this past weekend and took these pictures down by the Tennessee River.  I don't think I fully appreciated living near a body of water when I lived there.  It was fun to see the driftwood, collect some pretty shells, and see an adorable little turtle on the beach. 

I think I'm slowly getting back into a groove (or at least I hope so).  I'm making an effort to schedule my time a little better, so I think that will help me.  I really can't believe that September is almost half way over!  It will be Christmas before we know it (urgh....)!



8 comments :

  1. Eeek! I love turtles! This dress looks super comfy!

    Meg
    guppyandwhaleshark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dress and your hair go amazing together! That dress looks comfy.
    That 3rd pic is a turtle?! It's crazy looking! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair in these pics.

    and the turtle.. yaaaaay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's just something about a simple dress, you can do pretty much anything with it to make it look completely different and always feel comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics, it looks like such nice weather over ther!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I lived by a lake or the ocean. I love your photos. Glad you got outside before the weather changes too much. I can't believe it will be Christmas again. Geez. They just put up Hallmark Ornaments where I work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos! and the dress is gorgeous and so is your hair, love it! xx

    coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.com/
    facebook.com/rocknrolllies

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)