Friday, February 3, 2012

What I Wore- First Try

So I wasn't really expecting to do an outfit post anytime soon, or with my old camera, or in another region of the country, or in the snow.  Yet, here I am.
My parents are from Ohio, and I had to make an unexpected trip up there.  I woke up one morning to a winter wonderland.  And I love snow.  I don't know that I would want to deal with it all the time, but I get very excited about it.  We don't see too much of it in Alabama.
Here's the view from my grandmother's window.  I can't tell you how much I love being in that house.  It brings back wonderful childhood memories.
This was awesome snowball snow.  If I would've had time, I so would have built a snowman.
 Coat: Old Navy
Dress: Target
Tights: JCPenney
Boots: JCPenney
Scarf: New Orleans (French Market)
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)