Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm a nerd


So, I feel like I need to just be upfront and honest.  In case you didn't already know, I'm a nerd.  I totally used to play World of Warcraft. I was a level 80 Mage.  It was fun.  It also took up a ton of my time, so much so that I decided it just wasn't worth playing.  I still play video games from time to time (I love Dragon Age and Skyrim), but I try to limit it to small chucks of my day.
The music video featuring World of Warcraft is one of my favorites.  Jonathan Coulton is hilarious, and I LOVE this song!  It's so catchy that if I hear it I'll have it stuck in my head for days.  Check it out!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)