Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Mug, New Nails


I love this mug.  When I first saw it at the thrift store, I thought it just had a cool wood grain pattern to it.  But when I picked it up I noticed the owl.  SCORE!  
I also love my navy blue nail polish.  It's definitely my current favorite, even though I feel like I should be doing pastels and gearing up for spring.  
It's Thursday, and I am super excited for tomorrow.   I asked my husband out on a date, and he said yes!  =)   We're going to eat sushi, browse our local record store, and go see John Carter.  We haven't been to the movies in months, mainly because there's not really anything we want to see.  I'm not a huge movie fan, but my husband can tell you the plot of every movie he's seen, all the actors, and probably who directed it.  I think my attention span is too short to really enjoy movies on a regular basis.
Anyone else have any big plans for Friday night?!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)