Saturday, March 10, 2012

What I Wore- Teal & Tan




We were in a hurry last night to get out of the house, but I wanted to take a few pictures of this dress.  This is my absolute favorite color.  I really hope to gain some more confidence to post pictures of myself, but I feel so awkward.  At least Mason tried to make me feel a little better about it.  He's a good helper.
We went out last night and had some wonderful sushi.  We were going to go see a movie, but I forgot that it's Spring Break for most kids around here and the theater was packed.  We're going to try again tomorrow.  
If it's not raining tomorrow, I plan on taking Mason on an adventure.  I work literally right next to the river, but I haven't bothered to actually talk a walk along the Riverwalk.  Hopefully it will be nice weather and I can take a few pictures!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: JCPenney



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)