Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moving Blues




Moving was definitely a challenge.  I'm still sitting here 2 weeks later with unpacked boxes.  But I'm so glad to be back in our house.  It really feels like home this time.  Before we moved in, I spray painted these random pieces of furniture that we acquired, and I love the color!  Can you tell that my favorite color is in the blue category?  These were actually the first real pictures I took with my new hair color.  I've re-dyed my hair since then and it looks SO much better now.  I didn't realize how much of the top layer of my hair I had missed. 

Yesterday I finally got some of my office stuff unpacked, and I have to say I'm pretty excited about opening my Etsy shops back up.  My husband and I even went to Lowes last night to get some DIY photography lighting equipment, so hopefully I'll be back in business soon!  I've got lots of vintage goodies that I'm excited to share!



4 comments :

  1. Moving is seriously the worst. I always seem to find one box that is completely unpacked from the previous move right when I'm about to move again, haha! I love your hair by the way, such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has found one of those boxes!

      Delete
  2. adorable blog. your blue hair rocks my socks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)