Sunday, July 8, 2012

Amazing Anime- Gosick


As I've said before, I love animes that take place in the past.  Gosick takes place in 1924 in a fictional French-speaking European country.   The plot revolves around a young Japanese boy named Kujo who transfers to a school in this country.  He meets Victorique, who looks like a porcelain doll and is confined to the school's library.  She helps her detective brother solve crimes and mysteries by using her super genius powers.  The series focuses on Kujo and Victorique solving mysterious cases, while Kujo learns more about Victorique's past.

If you like mysteries, you'll love this show.  It also has a nice Victorian, slightly goth/steampunk feel to it.  Not to mention is has a bit of romance, which is always wonderful.  I highly recommend it.  And the best part is you can watch the whole series on Crunchyroll here for free (I know you're thinking Crunchyroll must be paying me for sponsorship or something, but no.  I just love free tv).



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)