Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What I Wore- Vintage Alley

Outfit: Thrifted

I just cannot even tell you how much I love this alley in my hometown.  I really wish there was a place like this in Birmingham (I suppose there is, but I'd rather not get shot trying to take outfit photos).  I took many more pictures in this little area that I'll be sharing later.  For some reason, I just get taken in by the run down, rusted, dilapidated old buildings.  

I hope you all are having a fantastic week.  I finally got an item that I'll be doing my first review on, so look out for that later.  I also have an interesting post for my Food Friday this week.  Let's just say that not everything I try to make turns out the way I planned.  Hey, at least I'm honest!  



 


11 comments :

  1. Love, love, love this post. These photos are so pretty, and you look gorgeous. And that dress! And the scenery! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress and shoes are perfect!!! Man I need to move out of SoCal so I can do some good thrifting!! Love the alley too :)

    xo
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question: How do you start reviewing items?
    Also, love that dress. It looks rad with your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually just doing a review on something I purchased myself. I'm not sure how other people do it, but I had an "experience" with the company that I purchased this item from, so I just want to share.

      Delete
  4. Love the dress! And that alley is just awesome. Alley of Do?<--is that what it reads above the door? ahah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this alley! Decrepit rundown alleys make photos so interesting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so 'in place', do you know what I mean? Like you belong there haha. I love that dress by the way, why can't I EVER find anything while thrifting? Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great dress! Wonderful photos... the last one is my fave.
    Oh, My

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your dress so freaking much! It's perfect!

    The alley is awesome too!

    xx, C

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you. Just wanted you to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That graffiti is amazing. Really, it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read each and every one and it really means a lot to me when people take the time to read my little blog. So please comment away! =)