First of all I want to apologize for my absence of late. I've been trying to chill out and relax while I have a break from school and I've been taking it to the extreme (I haven't done much of anything!). Which also means I don't really have anything interesting to share. It's been nice staying away from my computer for a while though. Everyone needs a break once in a while!
I wanted to look back on my resolutions from last year. I have to say I did pretty good! I have lots of goals for next year, but my only resolution is to get healthy. Period. No more excuses. Exercise is just going to have to become part of my daily routine. One thing I really want to do this year is run a marathon. If I'm fit enough to do that, I've achieved my goal. My diet isn't the worst, but it could certainly be better. One thing I'm going to completely cut out this year is french fries. No more greasy little potato sticks. It may seem like a silly step to take towards a healthier life, but I've got to start somewhere!
Tomorrow I'm going to take some time on my blog and in my life to look towards the new year. It's a special day for me! I hope you all have a safe evening and I'll see you in 2013!
New Year's Resolutions
· Chill Out!!!- Done
· Re-Open Etsy Shop.- Done
· Lose 15 pounds.- Lose? I meant gain. Yes, I did that.
· Dye hair blonde (and one other funky color).- Definitely Done.
· Make good grades.- Done.
· Take dogs for walks more often.- Not Done.
· Travel to at least 4 new places.- Done.
· Start a blog (for fun and no pressure).- Done.
· Explore area where we live. Find new places to go and get out of the house.- Done.
· Spend more time outside in nature.- Not really done.
· Volunteer somewhere at least once. No....
· Take lots of pictures!- Done!
· Spend more time with friends and family. Nope.
· Take time to read more books. I'm in grad school. The only books I'm reading are my text books.
· start a menu planner. No...
· start a budget. And no....