It's really hard to believe that's it been a year since I started this blog. So much has happened in the last 365 days! I quit my career of 6 years, moved, started grad school, started a business, and started this blog. And I had about 10 different hair colors in between! Last year was one of the most dramatic as far as changes go that I've had in a very long time. It wasn't all rainbows and puppy dogs, but I changed a lot as a person. This blog was a big part of that. I made so many blogging friends that have had such an impact on my life. I'm truly thankful for the support I've been given.
The next year is going to be even bigger and better, for me and for the blog. Here's some of the things that will happen...
- I'll graduate from grad school this summer (unless something goes horribly wrong with my grades. Let's not think about that...)
- If we can sell our house, we'll be moving to Nashville. This will be such a huge step. I've never lived outside Alabama, so it will be a change.
- When we move to Nashville, we'll be opening up a brick and mortar business. I've got a lot of planning and work to do for this, but I'm excited to get started.
- I'm going to continue to expand and work on my Etsy shop. I've been slacking on this, but 2012 was a great year for Quiet Owl Vintage!
- I'll turn 30 in July. Wow. I mean, really? I'm convinced that my thirties are going to be awesome though. It just seems like so many things are coming together for me.
- Speaking of turning 30, my husband and I have made a pact that we will both get healthier and fit before we turn the big 3-0 this year. He turns 30 in May, so I have a few months to get my bum in shape!